Four-story brick with concrete; granite horizontal belt covering and lintels; window openings are single large lights of fixed glass; recessed corner entry at northeast corner of building with tall hexagonal concrete pillars; over-hanging eaves at upper edge of parapet contains decorative brackets. Often credited to Frank Clark, but Medford Mail Tribune of January 2, 1910 (page7) clearly credits architects C. O. Power and R. R. Reeves.
Roberty Keeney interview 5/25/82; ; Medford Mail Tribune , 12/18/1910 (article does not mention architects or Frank Clark); G arnett-Corey/Liberty Building National Register nomination (Listed ;as Liberty Building 1979)
Listed in SOHS Inventory as Confirmed. Evidence shows Power and Reeves were architects.