Two and one half story wood frame; hip roof with hip roof dormers; decorative brackets under 1st and 2nd floor eaves; pedimented gable portico above entrance on south elevation; 12 over 1 double hung sash on second floor; first floor south porch enclosed with Palladian-like windows.
Frank Perl letter 3/2/82
On the National Register of Historical Places as Hafer, Edgar F. House.
Originally the residence of Edgar Hafer and built around 1905. Hafer established Big Pines Lumber Company in the \"early years\" of Medford. John A. Perl purchased Hafer\'s home around the turn of the century and Clark \'remodeled\' it in the 1920\'s to be used as a funeral home.
Remodeled in 1920
426 W. Sixth Street
Confirmed, SOHS Inventory