Two stories; three gabled dormers from front roof; two stone end chimneys; multi-light windows; eyelid grill; steep gable roof; shingled on upper story; wide eave overhangs and exposed f=rafters; siding on lower story. Large landscaped property.
1925 or ca. 1912 )Scott Clay 9/9/1983
Medford Mail Tribune 1/1/1928 Robert Keeney interview 5/25/1982
The Reinhart List shows the owners as W.M./Alice Briggs Shepherd -- Orchardist - nurseryman, and Walter/Bonnie Henderson Muirheard -- Gold Hill Cemembt Plant and Ross Island Sand in Portland. Mail was addressed to: "The Crown".:
2003 Hillcrest Road
Confirmed, SOHS Inventory