Snider, John

John began Snider's Dairy in 1905 as the Medford Dairy. Snider's Dairy introduced the first glass bottles, filtered milk and pasteurized milk in the Rogue Valley. When John Sr. died in 1931, his wife and chlldren continued to operate the dairy. The Dairy closed its doors in 1963 and Arden farms assumed, the business. The building last used by Snider's was at 28 N. Barllett Street. Dairy was origenally at 601 N. Grape.
Sources: ( SOHS Mag., V5, N2, Feb. 2003: pg. 14)

'John W. Snider and Mrs. Mary Greenman'
'Maude M. Snider '